Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Computers for sale. in so. cali?

Well anyone interested in the computers I am trying to sell, then let me know, but only if your serious. I posted a question earlier today and got a bogus answer from some little kid. I guess 12 yr olds could be playing around thinking they are cool. Anyway I do have 2 computers that I need to sell. One is brand new and one I bought 4 months ago. Also one came with a monitor, and the brand new one didn't. It has the tower keyboard and mouse. So if anyone is interested but for real, then let me know and I can email you or we could chat so I can give you all the details. thanks very much appreciated.



Computers for sale. in so. cali?security



If you don't want bogus answers, don't use the wrong tool for the job you're trying to do. This is OBVIOUSLY not the forum for buying and selling your stuff. Try eBay. Abusing this forum for what you're trying to use it for is...well...pretty low.



Computers for sale. in so. cali?trojan



Naive. If you have a problem with your PC I can help you. Or I can sell you 4 computers I have. But Don't try to sell here anything in here, I'm the only one who can do that. I'm the one and only salesman in here. Go to somewhere else because this site is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment