Sunday, September 20, 2009

On my network one of my computers has a static IP address eventhough I set the tcp/ip to obtain IP a

How do I change or reset. All other computers can access the network but this one. I can access this computer from other computers on the network and from this computer can access other computers. But when I try to access the internet I get cannot find server or DNS error.



On my network one of my computers has a static IP address eventhough I set the tcp/ip to obtain IP automaticlyfirewall



Go to a command prompt and run the following two commands:



ipconfig /release



ipconfig /renew



This will force it to give up its address and query the DHCP server for a new one.



On my network one of my computers has a static IP address eventhough I set the tcp/ip to obtain IP automaticlyhusqvarna



can u elobrate ur question more??like r u using a wireless router to conect to internet..wat type of network setup it is??change the TCP/IP settings for that particular connection from which u r trying to connect to internet



cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment