Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sites to learn about computers? linux, programming etc.?

I will transfer this fall to university going for computer science. Seven years ago I completely put computers aside (had one but cared less how it works). Really need to catch up.



Please I need positive advise, no "you shouldn't go for computers if you don't know that much".



In the seven years that I cared less about computers I learned english, german, french, portugues and italian among other things, I should be able to handle this trick too.



Sites to learn about computers? linux, programming etc.?antivirus scan



Well If you want to learn about programming try Programmers Heaven of Web-monkey.



Wikipedia has lots of links for Linux and such...



And below are some good sites so good luck



Sites to learn about computers? linux, programming etc.?computer security



Well you can be a mac developer but also you can learn from linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment