Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Voice communication between two local connected computers?

I have one computer, my wife's, upstairs, and my computer is downstairs.



both computers have sound cards with micrphone inputs. I would like to



be able to talk from downstairs and she hear me upstairs and vice-versa.



Both computers are connected via TCP/IP network with NFS.



all my computers are windows Xp, so any one know open source code for this application using c,c++?



some one from the net told me that www.planetsourcecode.com, but i couldnot get still?



i need your help thanks



Voice communication between two local connected computers?suzuki



I cant offer you a source code method, but what about VOI programs like ventrillo, which is freeware.



using this application you can talk over headsets.



www.ventrillo.com



Voice communication between two local connected computers?virus



I don't see why you are using NFS, this is a Unix protocol, so it adds significant overhead to a Windows system. As for speech, you need a server to implement this, easier is to both subscribe to Skype, which is a free provider, and then link through it.
The most simple and easy way to do a voice chat is to use Microsoft NetMeeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment