Sunday, September 20, 2009

Joining two computers through the router?

I recently bought a wired router ( not wireless) , so that I can use the internet on both my desktop computers. The computers can connect to the internet fine but I can not share files between the two computer. I tired setting up a home network using the network setup wizard but that did not do anything



Joining two computers through the router?free antivirus



Both computers should be running the Client for Microsoft Windows.



Do a right click on the properties of your network.



If you don't see the Client there, add it with the add button down below.



Enable file and printer sharing if it's not enabled.



Reboot and both computers and you should be good to go.



Good luck.



Joining two computers through the router?internet



and both computers need to be in the same workgroup.
Not all routers allow computers to see each other. Check the manual.

No comments:

Post a Comment