Thursday, October 8, 2009

My computers sound works if i have headphones but not if i put the computer speakers in? Why would i

my computers sound recently stopped after the speakers went crackly. I then tried them on other computers and they work fine, i found my sound also works fine if i hook it up to my stero speakers or headphones but as soon as i try computer speakers there is only silence. Any ideas?



My computers sound works if i have headphones but not if i put the computer speakers in? Why would it do that?husqvarna



Some new sound cards have the ability to recognize the type of speakers you're using and make a different profile for each one of them. That means that you can have your headset working and the stereo speakers not, check your sound card speaker configuration to change this.



Have fun :)



My computers sound works if i have headphones but not if i put the computer speakers in? Why would it do that?microsoft office



Your speakers may not be working.

No comments:

Post a Comment