Thursday, October 8, 2009

Norton Internet Security 2007 destroying computers, how to stop?

I have installed Norton internet security professional 2007 on several computers, afterwards it locks up the computer and grabs the svrhst in process's and takes over an hour to stop the process becofre i can regain acess to the computer, out of 25 different computers I have istalled it on it has done the same thing, Norton has no answer and My freinds are beginning to think I am nuts for using it. I am beginning to wonder myself now. each licence is supposd to be used on thre different computrs but if it is it locks up all three computers, this happens on Windows xp home Windows XP Professional and Windows Media xp. Right now I have remove all from the computers I have installed it on because it has the same results, any help or any one know of a better program that is not looking to destroy the computer with it's own software? Thanks in advance, I heard there was a software that was free that I could install but don't know the name. It starts with a A. Help please.



Norton Internet Security 2007 destroying computers, how to stop?free spyware remover



You are looking for the King of free



AVG Free 7.5



This program is a jewel among money hungry tyrants



daily updates-- full Email scans -- no holds barred kick butt anti-virus-- with no back-downs !!



Norton is a dork--- I've got personal stories about this lunatic "service" that I am not equipted with words to give full emphasis to !! Suffice to say-- I wouldn't download and install Norton on a toss away computer let alone my baby hummer !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment