Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have two computers for my i-pod and it wont work?

I have two computers and i tried to use my laptop for my music but the lime wire didnt work so i used my other computer at my moms house to make a cd . Since i already used my dads laptop first to download my songs the computer at my moms house says another computer is using this ipod so it wont work. the problem with me using the cds i made at my moms house is that on my ipod nano it dosent show the songs name, artist, or album so i cant tell what im listening to, because the cd was bur ned. Also some of the songs keep repeating and I dont go to my dad house for a week so how do i get my ipod to work on my moms computer ? the i tunes day that, another ipod is using this ipod software so they are unable to communicate with my ipod and they want me to ask the other user to log out. so what do i do? how do i get the ipod off my dads software and log out the other user . Please help me. i was sooo excided to get the ipod and now everything is a disater



I have two computers for my i-pod and it wont work?free spyware



Manually manage your music and you can use your ipod on 50 diff computers without issue if you want.



If you dont sync you can use your ipod with any itunes and any computer you want. All you do is drag and drop the songs you want to put in from the itunes library to the ipods name. You just right click and delete the songs you dont want from your ipods main music list.



When your ipod appears in itunes just click manually manage music.



I have two computers for my i-pod and it wont work?live update



the same thing happend to me. Usually the ipod can really only be on one computer. and if you put songs on the ipod from a burnt cd you can give the songs a title if you paste them to itunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment