Thursday, October 8, 2009

IM conversations saving from all the computers where i log in?

In Preferences - Archive, i can see the option for Saving my conversations only for THIS computer. How do i retrieve on my home computer the Yahoo IM conversations from all the places (internet-cafes, school computers and so on) where i logged in and talked to my friends? I would like to have them all on my home computer and i cannot go again in every place i've been and try to take my IM conversations. Besides, in public computers it's not a good ideea to set the archiving of my messages on "that" computer on. Is there a simple way instead, to receive my IM conversations from other places on my home computer Archive, too?



IM conversations saving from all the computers where i log in?nortonantivirus



you cannot retreive all the saved msgs you are saving on random computers...



either save all of them and email it to urself or they are lost.



IM conversations saving from all the computers where i log in?spyware



No. It will only save them to the computer you are using. The only way to do it would be to go into the folder where your archives are stored on a certain computer and either save it to a disk or email it to yourself. Then you'll have a copy. But there's no way to control it from your home computer when you're logged in somewhere else. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment