Sunday, October 4, 2009

One of my computers doen't connect to the internet?

I've been trying for weeks (litterely)



I can't seem to connect it to my pathetic Belkin router



I can connect one of the computers but I couldn't the other.



here's what I did



-I changed the tcp/ip setting for the computer



-I created virtual servers on the modem for the computer that doesn't connect



-The computer connects to the internet to other networks that the wireless receives from neighbors



-programs like bittorrent and bearshear work but the problem is with the explorer



please help me out with anything this is urgent



and write down any possibility and I'll try it



One of my computers doen't connect to the internet?hijackthis



http://www.1-satellite-tv-facts.com/T1-I...



One of my computers doen't connect to the internet?malware



here are some solutions from me an 11 year old, me!!



1. But a broadband card from somewhere like verizon



2. Get a new wireless router and reconnect everything.



3. Check your internet provider's modem box.



Hope it helps (if it doesn't remember i'm only 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment