Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wireless Internet...Laptop Computers...HELP!?

Ok, so I just got high-speed wireless and have 2 laptop computers that will be hooked up. The computers are NOT networked together...but I was wondering if the information would be shared between the two. Information such as internet files, cache, cookies, viruses, etc.



Basically, I want to be able to check up on the other computer鈥ee what sites the users are viewing without actually going to the other computer, logging on, and checking it that way. Is that possible without having the 2 networked together?



And yes, my wireless is secure, I have a firewall, encription, software and all that jazz.



Thanks!



Wireless Internet...Laptop Computers...HELP!?bmw



Only if you install an activity management software on the other computer you can check everything people do.Even if you network the 2 computers you have limitations on how far you can dig.I cannot recommend a software because I don't know your intentions and I respect computer privacy.Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment