Thursday, October 1, 2009

2 computers 1 router??..um im thinking a usb? perhabs Belkin Wireless G USB Desktop Network Adapter?

alright.. i have 2 computers. 1 downstairs-modem. 1 upstaris. - no internet.



so like. okay, a couple years ago i bought a netgear to use for my internet. it came with a router and a card i was supposed to put upstairs in my computer. so then it all stoped working yaddie yaddie ya. my router works fine. so i was wondering if i could just put Belkin庐Wireless G USB Desktop Network Adapter in my computer upstairs and have internet...? you think so? help me out.



2 computers 1 router??..um im thinking a usb? perhabs Belkin Wireless G USB Desktop Network Adapter?computer repair



ya, but you have to have the wireless hooked up to a wired in modem. you can just direct connect from modem to computer and forget about wirless if all else fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment