Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Can 2 computers be networked effectively with blue tooth?

Is it possible to network two computers with blue tooth?



I have two computers. Sometimes, I need Word or Excel file from the other computer. I use Pen Drive presently but I understand that it can also be done with the help of blue tooth. Can you tell me what do I require for it? One of my friends has told me that my computers may catch virus if someone in the neighbourhood uses blue tooth or electronic device. Is it correct? Please advise.



Can 2 computers be networked effectively with blue tooth?antivirus download



yep u can do it, but for that you need 2 "Bluetooth dongal" adaptor. Which comes in 10mtr and in 100 mtr range.



Moreover your friend is right, it may be posible of getting viruse threw blutooth. In addition viruses never install automatically, it only install if you click download or install button. So better never install or download any softwares or files if you are not expect to get that files



Can 2 computers be networked effectively with blue tooth?bmw



I don't recall the data rate, but blue-tooth is very slow. You would be better off picking up a $39 router at walmart, or even getting a crossover RJ45 and linking the PC's directly, assuming they both have a network card.

No comments:

Post a Comment