Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Computers and Being Accused.?

Today As I was loading some computers Im going to fix for a company. I noticed a man drove up and was watching me. I taught nothing of it at first. But it really got me mad when he started to write down my license plate. I came up to him and handed him my business card and asked what was the reason for him taking down my plates.



He said he had not seen me before in the area. And I told him and your accusing me of stealing or whats the deal.



Anyways about an hour later i get call from my customer that this idiot called the police.



However my customer verified that yes i had taken some computers home to work on.



I have to go take back these computers on monday.



I dont know if il see this man again. But I dont know weather to confront him or to let it go.



By confronting i dont mean beating up. But having a civilized talk with him.



Computers and Being Accused.?



how rude!



Computers and Being Accused.?antivirus downloads



i agree with tonalc. He probably had ALREADY called the cops......LET IT BE or you will let if fester and boil up and nothing you can do about it really. PEACE
He sounds like a Neighborhood Watch kind of guy.



He noticed someone he'd never seen before loading computers into a van. Being of suspicious mind, he obviously assumed that it might be a robbery/burglary.



He probably called the police before you gave him your card.



You'd be surprised how many robberies/burglaries happen that way; people boldly load things into their trucks, and people assume they're supposed to be there.



Just let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment