Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Computers for High School [ Urgent ]?

Hello. I lack computer knowledge, and thus am having great trouble with this project.



Please Note: This is not a real project, its just to test your buisness skills.



Tomorro, I will be given a project, in which the teacher will give me a certain amount of money for my budget, that I will use to purcahse approximatly 500 computers(desktop) for the school, to replace the ones we haven now.



I am looking for average computers, nothing special, that is suitable for high school students.



Can someone give me a link of a suitable PC like this?



And what would I do for warrenty?



And is it true that bargains can be made by mass purchasing products?



Thanks.



Computers for High School [ Urgent ]?spyware removal



3.0 Ghz Pentium 4!



Windows XP Home



Pentium 4 CPU



Imedia P4 3000 GTi



Pentium 4, 3Ghz + 512mb



DVD Re-Writer Drive



160 Gb Hard Drive



Windows XP Home



6 x USB drive



56k Modem + 10/100 Network Card



128 mb Graphics



1 Year Warranty



拢299.00 ex VAT + Free Delivery



UK Cheapest Price Guaranteed



Computers for High School [ Urgent ]?virus protection software



http://www.ncix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment